Daddy went to Houston from Thursday morning until Sunday night, making me a very busy Mama.
When he got back, he claims that he had his first conversation with Ace:
Daddy: "Hi, Ace. I missed you."
Ace: "Hi."
Moolah is also working on the art of conversation. She has been wanting me to feed her all her meals. Sometimes I do, having learned that she is more likely to eat anything that does not qualify in her mind as a "treat", and really more likely to eat what I have served her, if I just play the game. Other times, I choose not to feed her. I explained at some point that I would sit at the table, and we could have a nice conversation, but she has to eat like a big girl. So, now when I decline to feed her, she says "Well, can we have a conbrasation?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment