At breakfast time, Moolah requested a pear. I told her that we didn't have any pears, only apples. There was some confusion about colors since we usually have red apples and green pears, but there were green apples in the bowl. Eventually, we settled on a banana.
Several hours later, Daddy reminded me that he was going to the soccer game that night. I was in the kitchen and asked if he would get some milk on the way home. He said yes. Moolah looked up and said "Daddy, would you get some pears on the way home, too?" He said yes.
Several hours later still, Daddy kissed everyone goodbye and walked out the front door. Moolah jumped up and ran after him.
"Daddy... don't forget to get pears on your way home!"
Daddy remembered the milk and the pears. What a nice Daddy we have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You do have a nice Daddy! and a girl with an excellent memory! I've noticed her memory when we are in the car playing "I'm looking for a .....". I forget what I'm looking for and then much later Moolah points out what she was looking for. Moolah does not forget things!
Yay for good daddies!
Post a Comment