Thursday, June 26, 2008

I hope we're back

I had a cruddy cold for 2 weeks, and finally felt mostly better on Sunday. On Monday Ace got sent home from the daytime family with 101 degree fever, which lasted til yesterday. He's been fever free for 24 hours now, so he can go back to his friends tomorrow. Unfortunately, my sore throat is back. I'm determined to not get very sick this time, although my determination has no effect on whether I actually do get sick...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a vicious cycle. When Todd was in school this year, he and I kept getting sick every few weeks-- staggered, of course. I welcomed the warm weather, and now that he's off for the summer, the sickness cycle has magically stopped!

Hope you manage to ward off whatever's hitting you. Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Magic Tea! Are you drinking that concoction? Lots and lots of ginger and maybe a face mask to wear around to ward off all those germs. Who wants to be sick in the summer! (Moolah and Ace might mistake the face mask for panties....)

Mama said...

No, I don't remember to make myself Magic Tea. I should. I'll see if I can get the necessary ingredients tomorrow.