"Why does your tummy hurt, are you hungry?" (she was dawdling over breakfast)
"I think my tummy hurts because I'm not watching Word World."
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I laughed out loud! What a crack up Moolah is!
And on a more serious side...she seems to want to be filling her brain every minute. I'm guessing word world is an educational show (I've never heard of it. Her desire of knowledge is astounding. Am I making this up???
Word World is a great educational show that Lil introduced us to.
She is a thirsty sponge and is learning all the time, from Word World or anything else. She recently asked me what a "miracle" was because it was in a Cinderella song. I think it is an astounding phase of life!
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
3 comments:
I laughed out loud! What a crack up Moolah is!
And on a more serious side...she seems to want to be filling her brain every minute. I'm guessing word world is an educational show (I've never heard of it. Her desire of knowledge is astounding. Am I making this up???
Word World is a great educational show that Lil introduced us to.
She is a thirsty sponge and is learning all the time, from Word World or anything else. She recently asked me what a "miracle" was because it was in a Cinderella song. I think it is an astounding phase of life!
Yes, it is. How fortunate we all are to be participating in her life, and Lil's and Ace's.
Post a Comment