And, for those of you wondering "Why have we gotten 3 posts from Mama in the middle of a workday?" Moolah has a pretty high fever, although otherwise seems fine.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The first drawing looks like letters, i.e. from a captcha code? Maybe we'll have an early reader on our hands!
Oh, and Helly is stealthily commenting while attending a meeting-- online, of course ;-)
Ace's paintings are beautiful! Daytime Mama has a way with painting and toddlers. I remember some of Moolahs early paintings and I coveted tham all. Then I got one and it hangs proudly where I can see it daily.
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
7 comments:
The first drawing looks like letters, i.e. from a captcha code? Maybe we'll have an early reader on our hands!
Oh, and Helly is stealthily commenting while attending a meeting-- online, of course ;-)
Ace's paintings are beautiful! Daytime Mama has a way with painting and toddlers. I remember some of Moolahs early paintings and I coveted tham all. Then I got one and it hangs proudly where I can see it daily.
I LOVE early (in life) art projects.
So... you must be home with Moolah. This has been quite a month for you with one sickness or another by one family member or another.
Time to get well! It's summer. No One wants to be sick in the summer...
I see letters too - L I A !
I see letters too - L I A !
hmmm, if thats right Ev, he can nearly spell my name..
I didn't see that at all, but now I do. And, not only are the letters there... it's also almost a shadow font.
My kids are genetically predisposed to be artistic. Both Oosje and Nanna are wonderfully artistic, and Daddy and I each have our own creative outlets.
Post a Comment