Ace had his "one year" appointment yesterday. He was 22 lbs and 30 inches. Last month they weighed him at 26 lbs on a grown-up scale. That must have been wrong.
He got 3 shots and a red lolipop (his first as far as I know).
He came home and ate dinner. I was doing dishes. Suddenly I noticed that things were very quiet. 




5 comments:
Oh bless!!
That's adorable
Can I have his last cheerio? I love dry Cheerios!
His short hair is so cute. Looks like it has a little curl in it. He is just too sweet.
Did he like his lollypop?
It was actually pretty curly, and much lighter, right before we cut it. I got photos of that and accidentaly deleted them. I'm bummed about that. We'll see if it grows out curly again.
He did like his lolipop. He ate right through the paper while I was paying attention to Moolah for a minute and then would NOT let it go for me to take the rest of the paper off.
That made me laugh. Ace will have paper poop along with his lolipop. I can picture him holding on tight to his special treat.
Post a Comment