Monday, July 14, 2008

More from Moolah's Mind

We were watching "Finding Nemo" and at the part where Nemo and Dory are swallowed by the whale, and then spouted out into the air in Sydney Harbor.

"That's fun. When I was a fish, I did that."
"When were you a fish?"
"Tuesday."
"And you got swallowed by a whale and got to ride out on his spout."
"Yup. It was fun."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did our minds become so stagnant and "respectible"? When did we loose that child-like ability to create and imagine and believe?

That is the wonder of children. To remind us how to live in a different reality, an inspiring reality, an imaginative and nourshing reality.

I'm working on re-instating my "child-ness"! Thanks Moolah and Lil and Ace!

Anonymous said...

It's always a wonder to see kids' active imaginations at work (at play?)

Todd likes to make up recollections, too-- only he qualifies them as "dreams". I'm not sure he fully understands what a dream is, exactly. Maybe he thinks it's just like telling stories :-)