I can't believe how big the little guy is getting! I remember your blogging some months ago that he looked a lot like one of his grandparents-- is that becoming clearer? Because unlike dead-ringer-for-Daddy Moolah, I can't pick out who he takes after. Then again, it doesn't help that I've only ever seen one of you in person...
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
5 comments:
Lil' loved the photos this morning.
I love the photos too! Ace eating his meat...great! Moolah is just too cute in her star-spangled shirt and beads. What fun Salem is on July 4th!
Thank you so much for sharing! Great pictures. :)
I can't believe how big the little guy is getting! I remember your blogging some months ago that he looked a lot like one of his grandparents-- is that becoming clearer? Because unlike dead-ringer-for-Daddy Moolah, I can't pick out who he takes after. Then again, it doesn't help that I've only ever seen one of you in person...
Sweet ride - that looks like one cool wagon!
Great pictures - thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment