Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Crud

Ace and I developed a flu during our anniversary date last Thursday. Ace threw up all over the in-theater childcare after having spent the entire movie walking up and down the street with me. Daddy had to watch the movie alone.

Today Moolah and Daddy came down with it. The biggest symptom seems to be unquenchable need for Mama cuddles. No complaints here.



I proposed a bath to Moolah and went downstairs to get something. When I came back, Ace had decided that he would enjoy a bath, too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure loves the water! Is he this easy to get into the tub when it actually IS time for his bath?

Mama said...

Can't keep him out of the bath or the shower as long as the water is hot. Really hot. He usually showers with one of the Parental Units in the morning because if we both showered without him and he knew it, there would be hell to pay.

I didn't know he could climb into the tub yet. He did a good job because his sweatshirt wasn't wet on the sleeves as if he'd tumbled in.