Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
4 comments:
I love the "I'm so hip!" expression on her face. What is it a tattoo of?
I think that is her Fonzie expression. Uncle Tattoo was trying to teach her the Fonz's classic thumbs up and "Aaayyyyy!"
Awww. My uncle taught me the Fonzie moves.
Oosje, what's the tat?
Uncle tattoo had one of moolah's "american Flag" tattoo. Moolah had the "american eagle"....real biker tattoo's!!!
Post a Comment