Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 4: The Big Night (UPDATED -- MORE SEBASTIAN PICS)

Wedding Ariel & Sebastian
(The last time Ace has to be an accessory for his sister's costume)
Pumpkins L to R:
Mama's, Daddy's, Strider's,
Moolah's & Ace's (gap-toothed like him)

I think Daddy's looks like Jack Skellington from "Nightmare Before Christmas"

The entrance to Strider's House.

Those who made it all the way up the hill got full-sized candy bars thanks to Daddy. There was much talk in the street about that.

I don't need a costume. I'm just going as "adorable"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kiddos look great! Wedding Ariel is a beauty and it looks like she did a great job helping Mama with Ace's costume. I love, love the pumpkins!

Anonymous said...

Sebastian's constume looks complicated! Good job. Wedding Ariel is beautiful and looks so happy in her red hair and twirly skirt.

And Strider's House lives up to it's reputation on Halloween night. A reputation started long, long before it was known as Striders House. Good job Daddy.

Thanks for sharing that snicker's bar over the phone with me.

Mama said...

It wasn't really very complicated. You can see it when you come next time. It's in the dress up box now (well, most of it is, the extra arms are now serving double duty much-needed new fall shirts.