I never really understood the need for child-proof caps on medicine until we had Ace. I always just thought they were designed to **** me off.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have gotten to the age where pharmacists now give me caps for old people without my even asking. They are very, very easy to open. I chuckled at the first one I got a few months ago.
It's kind of the opposite effect with us. Todd has no problem overcoming childproof caps, but I struggle with them. Really now-- what's the point of having them!?
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
2 comments:
I have gotten to the age where pharmacists now give me caps for old people without my even asking. They are very, very easy to open. I chuckled at the first one I got a few months ago.
It's kind of the opposite effect with us. Todd has no problem overcoming childproof caps, but I struggle with them. Really now-- what's the point of having them!?
Post a Comment