Speaking of neoghborhood birds, Fred is taking us on the 'Raptor Roadtrip' tomorrow to with the local Audubon Society! We are very excited. Watch for a photojournal from Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Speaking of neoghborhood birds, Fred is taking us on the 'Raptor Roadtrip' tomorrow to with the local Audubon Society! We are very excited. Watch for a photojournal from Daddy.
2 comments:
Cool! Lil' and I saw a robin yesterday in the trees at the library. We were on the phone with Oosje so we got to share this spring event with her.
Did Moolah equate the turkey with the food she eats at Thanksgiving? Maybe that's just too gross at this age. It's good enough to see and know all the different birds.
I remember seeing a peacock oce near Picabo, just walking down the street. I was floored! Then we found out who owned it. it was just beautiful walking along the sagebrush road.
Have fun with Fred!
Post a Comment