Friday, May 1, 2009

Fancy shoes

Moolah's teacher told me that her inside shoes were too small. We went to get new shoes, tried on several pair, and she chose the ones she wanted.
I asked her if she liked them. She said "My new shoes are sooooo Fancy, and I like Fancy things."
Here are some pictures of the Fancy shoes

My phone camera is a little slow and I couldn't get her to stand still long enough for it to snap without trying to come around the other side to see.... so every shot I got had that left foot in motion.

Ace wanted me to take a picture of his shoes, too...

And he wanted me to take some other pictures, too... after all, Moolah got to have pictures taken.
Please ignore the reflection of crazy lady who hasn't showered yet ... there was no waiting for pictures of Fancy shoes...

2 comments:

Oosje said...

Moolah is right! She does love fancy things...and looks so beautiful in them. I love her new fancy shoes. I am also pleased that the twirly skirts are still being worn, even though they are not really all that "fancy".

Ace's smile made me chuckle. He looks mischevious. As for the crazy lady? Who cares about showers when you can be up taking pictures and being with Striders kids!! Sometimes, when I am there, a shower comes as the last things in the day...

A. said...

I like the bedazzled flowers. Though I have a line of inquiry. You went on a shopping trip for "inside" shoes and had an "outside" photo shoot? Curious...