Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pioneer family festival

Moolah had been asking to ride a ferris wheel, but decided she is not old enough yet so we rode some other things. We finished the night with rice and beans at the restaurant with the guy who always sings Puff the Magic Dragon for Moolah.

2 comments:

Oosje said...

Looks like fun! Why is Ace having a grumpy face? It's just not like him to have a grumpy face.
I remember Mama's first ferris wheel ride. At the local county fair in the southern part of the snowy state. Luckily it was a small one or Mama would have been to scary of it.
See you all soon!

A. said...

My first ferris wheel was at BBQ Days in Belle Plaine, Minnesota. The carnies stopped it when I was by myself at the very apex of the wheel. I remember sitting in the precariously swaying bucket chair to the loud strains of "Pour Some Sugar On Me." Good times.