Yea..where is her "little house on the prairie" cap? Did she really sleep in those things? I remember sleeping in curlers when I was in hig school. I had dents in my head for years after I stopped. That can't have been good for my brain!
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
3 comments:
I LOOOOOVE it! Yay! Curlers Photo Shoot!
Also, If I'm not able to say it on the actual day, Happy Birthday Ace!
(I'm on my way to the land of Pippi Långstrump, my lifelong idol.)
Now all she needs is a sleeping bonnet!
Yea..where is her "little house on the prairie" cap? Did she really sleep in those things? I remember sleeping in curlers when I was in hig school. I had dents in my head for years after I stopped. That can't have been good for my brain!
Post a Comment