First self-administered haircut, which was not bad at all in the range of possibilities.
She was playing with paper dolls, and the tabs were frustrating her... and me. I got out the sticky putty and was very proud of my parenting problem solving. But, the tabs were then in the way and I was asked to cut them off. Since Ace was otherwise occupied, I thought it would be OK to give her the safety scissors. Then I left the room to change Ace's diaper and came back to scattered locks on the floor.
Much testing going on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Our children should not be left alone with scissors this week. Lil' made four cuts in my sheer curtains. She told her daddy that she wanted to know what was inside. At least hair grows back. Now I'm just hoping Oosje can work her magic on the curtains.
LOL! One of Todd's classmates has a penchant for cutting her own hair. Last week, when their teacher's back was turned, she took the scissors to Todd and another classmate. Todd wasn't so bad, and fixable, but the other kid? Got pretty scalped-- he now has bald patches in various spots on his head. And school pictures were this week!
Post a Comment