I was cooking dinner.
Ace was digging in the top kitchen junk drawer. He was looking for the birthday candles.
He lined them all up and said "That is a number, Mama".
"Yes, that is a big number, it's 41,903."
Moolah came over to see what was going on.
"Moolah, what's the biggest number you can make using those candles."
"Well, what's the biggest number here..." she says, and then about 2 seconds later...
Story Problem because Moolah says "Math is Fun":
Each of these candles has been used more than once. Since we bought the first one, there has not been a year that none were used. Whose birthdays have we celebrated? Which one has been used the most number of times, and how many?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
OK. I like a challenge -
You have used 3,9 (x2)
4,0 (x2)
4,1 (x2)
3 (x2)
4 (x2)
You will be using:
9 (x2)
1,0 (x2)
4,3 (x2)
and lastly, if you still have them:
9,1 (x2)
Since my math is poor this is what I came up with on the spur of the moment. I'm sure Miss Moolah will come up with even more numbers!
Now - how many miles of yarn are in those numbers?
D@*! I forgot:
1 (x2)
Post a Comment