Hmmm. It was our first video posting attempt. I guess we still have some glitches to work out. It works from our computer... Let me see if I can fix it.
Daddy did read her the "Theory of Poker" while she was under construction. The "pot odds" chapter put Mama to sleep, which is Mama's typical response to anything math-related.
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
11 comments:
I tried to play the video but it just keeps saying loading...not sure if it is my computer....could be.
I had the same experience. I thought it was my computer as well. It just kept saying 'loading'
Hmmm. It was our first video posting attempt. I guess we still have some glitches to work out. It works from our computer... Let me see if I can fix it.
OK. I made a change. Let me know if you still can't get it to play.
It worked for me this time :-) Good counting Boo!
I can't believe that you've YouTubed your child. It's so advanced!
Wow, good job Boo! Such a big girl! Pretty soon she'll be reciting the Preamble of the Constitution.
Or perhaps the rules of poker
Daddy did read her the "Theory of Poker" while she was under construction. The "pot odds" chapter put Mama to sleep, which is Mama's typical response to anything math-related.
But pot odds are so important!
Great job Boo! I'm so proud of you! What a smart girl! O.k. Mama, can we change my name now?
Post a Comment