R2's 20-week ultrasound is tomorrow and we are excited to find out boy or girl. Except that I know it's a girl. I also know that I have a 50% chance of being wrong.
How do I know? When Boo was under construction, two of Daddy's colleages independently predicted girl for exactly the same reason: "Daddy looks like the father of girls."
Then there's the Drama angle. Drama had two boys and said she was done with boys. Her boys had four girls before a boy showed up. Those four girls have produced four girls. Drama asked for girls, and she gets them.
But, I really know because of the dreams. A few weeks ago I dreamed that I had to save a 2-year-old girl and her infant sister from a genocidal President Tom Cruise. Daddy showed up in a Honda Element (which is the car that I am coveting for the inevitable "upsize" that comes with two carseats) and drove us to safety. Then, a couple of nights ago, I dreamed that our tot-care-provider gave my baby girl a tattoo. It was a little butterfly on the back of her ankle. It was a nice tattoo, but I was still pretty mad at her.
So, I think we're having a girl. Tune in tomorrow and find out, assuming that R2 wants us to know. If you want, make your prediction in the comments!
Oh, for those of you who didn't know about baby #2, surprise! For anyone who didn't know about baby #1, double surprise!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I concur. I love you both, but the man of the house just isn't the type to make boys.
Probably right...
I can't believe your U/S is tomorrow, ours is too! Only we are not going to find out! Although my feeling is girl too! I will be calling you tomorrow though.
Can't wait to hear! Girls are great ... I have 3. But I have to admit, there is something special between a mommy and her son. Good luck today - I hope R2 cooperates. I'll check in later to get the news. Thanks for doing this blog! It's a great idea. Love you guys!
Is this morning taking forever for anyone else? I've been thinking about R2 for hours now....hoping for cooperation! I love you Mama. Thanks for giving me something to be excited about today.
Boy....Girl...It doesn't matter....Daddy will be fine ss long as R2 becomes a basketball player.
Post a Comment