Thursday, January 25, 2007

Doctor's Appointment

R2 and I went back for another ultrasound yesterday. The first time he didn't feel like letting the sonographer look at his heart. He wasn't much more cooperative yesterday, but she was very persistent. Everything looks good. All the right pieces are accounted for. And, he was still a boy.

Dr. G. is pleased with how we are both doing. I gained one pound in the past 2 weeks. Weight gain is slow this time, but I'm definitely not complaining about that as long as Dr. G. is happy with it. Next month's appointment is the glucose test. As Boo would say, "Mama! Mama! Eeew. Gross." After that I go to the bi-weekly appointment schedule. Sheesh, it's all going very fast! Daddy & I better get on putting his room together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mama just needs to adopt Boo's attitude about taking medicine when she is at her glucose test. Think Yummy, Yummy....

Mama said...

Boo also feels that way about vitamins (bit'ins).