Monday, January 15, 2007

If you build it, they will come. And they will make demands.

Which I invited, so I'm not complaining.

Belly circumfrence: 39 inches. Round. Carrying high. Belly button still an innie.

Daddy hasn't taken belly pictures or family pictures yet.

Yesterday we went to Baby Loves Disco.

Boo practiced her moves in advance.


Mama danced.

Boo liked her pear.


Really.


Very much.


Strider stayed home.



Boo also liked the snow.

And posing for pictures.


And more posing. This morning as she was getting ready, she asked "Where Daddy's camera?"

This is Daddy's favorite.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You follow directions well.

Anonymous said...

Great Photos! The dancing part looked fun. I can see Boo has some great moves. Lil' 11 has been practicing her dance moves a lot lately. Seems like dancing will have to be part of the performances.

Anonymous said...

Ooohh, loved the pictures! I loved Daddy's favorite picture too. Printed it and it's sitting on Nanna's desk. Boo is getting so big! Thank you for sharing.