When Boo was under construction, she ate like a hobbit. Breakfast, Second Breakfast, Elevensies, Lunch, Tea, Dinner, Supper, Snack. It was always time to eat. This continued for a few months after she was born, only then I needed to eat and she needed to eat, both at least six times a day.
R2 really thinks that three meals a day is a bit excessive. What's with all this eating all the time? Didn't we just do that? Can't we nap instead?
I can sleep for two hours at any time, on any day, with about 5 minutes notice. At night, I get tired at least an hour before Boo does. In the morning, I'm already planning when I will be able to get a nap.
This week, all week, there will be no naps. There were also no naps on Saturday because I was teaching. I did sleep from Saturday night at about 9 until Sunday morning at 10. Then I worked out and showered. Then I took a 30 minute nap before I drove home. By 7:30 at night, I was ready for bed.
Right now it's lunchtime. R2 might like a little pineapple, but not nearly as much as he'd like a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Were you working or did you at least get to watch one of the great movies they play on late night tv?
When Mama was under construction she wanted to sleep all the time too! Only Mama's Mama was in college and sleeping and getting good grades did not go together. So we went to school and slept there, in front of the whole class, teacher included. It must have worked out ok. Mama's Mama could not keep her eyes open for months!
Post a Comment