Monday, January 8, 2007

Where do we go from here?

Hi family & friends,

So, here it is. I've entered the world of blogging. Some of you have probably never seen a blog. Others of you spend way too much time on blogs. In either case, what I hope for my blog is to have a way to share life at our house more regularly with all of you. Other than that, I'm making it up as I go.

For those of you who are not familiar with blogs, it is like an online journal. The new postings will go on top and the older ones stay below it. After a month, they will be archived, but you can still get to them from the left side of the screen. When I post something, there is a line that says "Comments" in the bottom right corner of the post. If you have something to say, you can click there and leave your comment. To say who you are, choose "other" and type your name in. Then it will say "Daddy said...." and whatever your comment is. It's all very easy. Try it out!

The internet being what it is, I will be using code names for family members, which may change over time. I'll keep a list of code names in the "Starring" section so you can keep up.

So, you're invited to join me for this experiment. I hope you will all take an active role, so that it can also serve as a way for you to stay in touch with us. Let me know what you like, what you want more of, what questions you have, and so on.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

With the current color scheme, we look like big U of O Duck fans...

Mama said...

Hm. Aunt & Uncle BSU may not like that very much!

Anonymous said...

Today the real enemy colors are those of USC. How a team with no losses can be ranked behind a team with losses is one thing...And don't give me the sorry excuse of "strength of schedule"....BSU v. Oregon State...BSU wins Big (sorry Oregonians)...OSU v. USC....OSU wins big...USC ranked #4...BSU ranked #5. Can anyone explain?

Anonymous said...

Yea, I agree with Aunti BSU, but the color I'm thinking of is pink... like soft baby skin pink. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Time is going so fast! and also hello to everyone. I'm going to like this! Not being very computer literate I don't know how to sign off. I'ver always been "anonymous" on the other blogs....

Anonymous said...

Well, I did it correctly... if I can do this, anybody can.

Anonymous said...

Can't really say, boy or girl. Doesn't matter to us either. But for grins, maybe the man of the house will surprise some, and produce a boy. Boys are special too, we had one. He's Boo's and R2's daddy. Can't wait for the U/S results. Hello to all, and kisses for Boo and thanks Mama for doing this.

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is when you traded in Strider for a bassett hound...see header. And why is Daddy hiding behind a little "e"? Is this symoblic?