Tuesday, February 27, 2007
"O" and "F"
Santa brought Boo a set of alphabet refrigerator magnets for Christmas (well, actually two, you can't spell "Boo" without two "O"s, or Boo's real name without two other letters). She likes moving them around. We sometimes spell out "B-I-N-G-O" and sing the song. Daddy spelled out the whole alphabet last night (after Boo had some of the aforementioned ice cream and was completely hopped up). They went through it several times. Last night, she could identify "O". This morning, she pulled both the the "F"s off the refrigerator and properly identified them as "F. One, Two, F". Letters and counting. Pretty good morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow. I am impressed AGAIN. She will soon be moving around the magnitic poetry words and blowing you all away with her wit. I'm trying to remember if you were this magnificant.... and you were. I love you Boo's Mama.
Two packages are very important...No Lil' without the second set...again true for her real name. Two girls with so many similarities...of course they will grow up being great friends. What fun it will be to watch. Hugs to all of Strider's family.
She is really good at spelling "oof" "Off" and "foo"
Post a Comment