Monday, April 23, 2007

Invisible patterns

Boo and I went to Target and one of the things on our list was Boo's birthday present for R2. I took her to the baby toys aisle and asked her to help pick something out. She saw the baby cell phone immediately and said "Boo's phone." I told her we were looking for a present for R2, and she repeated "Boo's phone." So, I told her that we would get her a phone and she could give R2 a phone of his own. That was satisfactory.

So, now Boo has a phone. It's yellow with flowers on it. She called Daddy all the way home. She says: "Hello? Hi. Good." Then she hangs up and starts over. Apparently, all cell phone conversations begin like that. Hello? (Hi, it's me) Hi! (How are you?) Good."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps soon Boo could call Lil' on her phone....right now Elmo is the only one to call and I think Lil' is getting suspicious.

Anonymous said...

Finally, I am back in action...love seeing and reading from my "magic machine"...

Anonymous said...

I finally got to a computer on my travels. Thanks for the latest update. Now it's 6 days until I get back to a computer. I'll have so much to see then. I'm so addicted to Boo's and Lil's blogs. I will miss them!