Tuesday, April 17, 2007

OK, five days... I'm a pregnant working Mama!!!



  1. Month Mama, Daddy & Boo were born in
  2. Daddy's first name
  3. R2's last name
  4. Boo's dog
  5. Boo's first name
  6. Mama's first name

There isn't a story in the same way there was for the first name. We just like it and think it sounds good. It doesn't hurt that it is shared by a recent Oregon Supreme Court Chief Justice and Mama's Uncle T's late night friend.

4 comments:

A. said...

I like it. Nice work. And for the umpteenth time...congratulations!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job picking a wonderful name for R2.

Anonymous said...

A wonderful name! I love the crossword puzzle idea. Good job Mama. Thank you for making the puzzle easy for us too.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I should have waited for the crossword puzzle. I cheated and asked Daddy on Friday.