This big girl can't be Boo, can it? Where's our baby girl? And look at those spiffy boots! I'll bet she loves them. Great picture. Where has the time gone?
I recognize that little girl. It's Boo's Mama! I think the boy is a grandson of Drama's friends, the Crenshaws. That is not correct. Help us out here Drama!
The picture made me laugh right away! Such wonderful memories. I don't remember the boots though. How could I have forgotten those boots.
So, Oosje is of course right. That girl is Mama. I am making Boo a book about the new baby coming to our house and was looking through some old pictures. That one startled me because everyone says how much Boo looks like Daddy (which is true), but she also looks a lot like Mama.
I do love the rock-star boots. Boo would love them, too!
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
6 comments:
This big girl can't be Boo, can it? Where's our baby girl? And look at those spiffy boots! I'll bet she loves them. Great picture. Where has the time gone?
Mama and Kenny, I think?
I recognize that little girl. It's Boo's Mama! I think the boy is a grandson of Drama's friends, the Crenshaws. That is not correct. Help us out here Drama!
The picture made me laugh right away! Such wonderful memories. I don't remember the boots though. How could I have forgotten those boots.
Those are some rockin' boots! I wonder if they make them in adult sizes.
Fred,
You would have to go to a vintage shop to get them! Those are "70"s "made for walkin'" boots!
So, Oosje is of course right. That girl is Mama. I am making Boo a book about the new baby coming to our house and was looking through some old pictures. That one startled me because everyone says how much Boo looks like Daddy (which is true), but she also looks a lot like Mama.
I do love the rock-star boots. Boo would love them, too!
Post a Comment