Dr G. says everything looks good. He estimates that R2 is about 6 pounds. He thinks R2 will come early, although he didn't say how early.
I have had a couple days off work, sleeping and nesting. Yesterday R2 & I went shopping for the Big Sister party he will be throwing for Boo. The 3 departments we needed each seemed to be farther from each other, not to mention the elevator, dressing rooms and bathroom. By the end of about 30 minutes, I was exhausted, and there was one important item not in Penney's stock. I had gone to a mall on purpose so I would have other options, but walking across the store seemed like a marathon, much less out into the mall and back. So, feeling very silly, I got in my truck to drive down to Sears, where the shopping was successfully completed. I discovered the 2 minutes in the truck with a dedicated, personal air conditioning system was an extra bonus.
In other news, I simplified the R2 ticker. Hopefully it will work for those of you having trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I smiled when you told me this story on the phone yesterday. I smiled again this morning when you added the part about the personal air conditioning system. Thanks for the updated ticker.
what a nice story about the fairy fest.mama looks good with her hat. the deagon was not too scary but i ask myself if the tooth fairy was there also. anyhow thank you fo the update, love papa hans,,,,,.
Post a Comment