Stop #1: Coffee, hot chocolate & 2 donuts

Consult the paper for estate sales
Browse. Boo likes going in the houses, up and down the stairs. Daddy likes looking at people's stuff. He bought a chessboard for his office. Boo gets to pick somthing out, too.



5 comments:
mmm... do-nut...
I love the photo where her little hands show at the right edge. She must LOVE those donuts! Mama... do you remember applesauce donuts? What a fun morning to have with Daddy.
What special memories this will be for Daddy and for Boo.
Applesauce donuts? Mmmmm...sounds yummy. I love the picture of Daddy holding Boo's hand going to the estate sale. I wonder what fun things they found.
I remember the donut shop, and that going there was a special treat. I don't remember the applesauce donuts, though. But, if I saw an applesauce donut I would definitely want one.
Daddy and Boo didn't find anything at this particular house. Mama found a cookie press. Boo found a little rabbit a couple of houses later.
How do you explain to Boo that there are more houses and she gets to choose only one thing? Oh, I forgot...Boos is SMART and pretty. She has it all figured out!
Post a Comment