This was a few weeks ago, courtesy of Miss A., Mr. J. & their parents.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Mrs. Tatoo would be proud of the tatoo and the s'mores. Every year when she comes to visit we have s'mores by the fire pit at night. She would have them for breakfast and lunch too. It all looks yummy to me!
Boo does love her tattoos. I finally found a source for them thanks to Princess Leah. The ones I had were all free give-aways from Baby Loves Disco. Now we have glitter butterflies, fairies, suns, stars & moons.
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
3 comments:
Mrs. Tatoo would be proud of the tatoo and the s'mores. Every year when she comes to visit we have s'mores by the fire pit at night. She would have them for breakfast and lunch too. It all looks yummy to me!
Boo does love her tattoos. I finally found a source for them thanks to Princess Leah. The ones I had were all free give-aways from Baby Loves Disco. Now we have glitter butterflies, fairies, suns, stars & moons.
I think that third pictures she look very much like Daddy - scary.
Post a Comment