Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mr. Blue Eyes

Mama's doctor has said that he thinks R2's eyes will remain blue. I told him that the readers of my blog would be very interested in his medical opinion on the subject.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't recognize "Mr. Blue Eyes" (Bampa's expression when he saw the photo). And... where are the family eyebrows? He certainly is his own person. Now I want to touch those little cheeks and kiss his little face, as well as his buns. Thanks for the great photo.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the samething as Oosje, that he certainly is his own person. I was wondering if he took after Oosje or Bampa's side of the family. He is beautiful and, blue eyes, wow. What a precious baby. He's changed so much since the last picture already. He looks like a happy, healthy, handsome little boy.