Mama bought 3 pairs of shorts and 2 shirts on the theory that the laundry goal would be helped by some summer clothes that fit.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What an adorable little boy! Oh my gosh, he is so cute and I love the outfit he's wearing. You did good mama. He's getting so big too. Can't wait to hold him again and love him. And Boo, oh how my heart aches. I miss her so much. Kisses for Boo and R2 from me and Papa. We love you all.
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
1 comment:
What an adorable little boy! Oh my gosh, he is so cute and I love the outfit he's wearing. You did good mama. He's getting so big too. Can't wait to hold him again and love him. And Boo, oh how my heart aches. I miss her so much. Kisses for Boo and R2 from me and Papa. We love you all.
Post a Comment