Thursday, July 5, 2007

Platform 9 3/4 (updated)



2 copies of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows have been preordered, one for Strider's family and one for Fred who will be staying with Boo while Mama, Daddy & R2 make the pilgramage to Portland's own Platform 9 3/4, which is created at the corner of 11th & Couch.



In preparation, and also as our only activity during bedrest week, R2 and I have been doing some homework. We have finished The Order of the Phoenix (Year 5). Upon re-reading, I found some interesting details on page 116 and in the "Occlumency" chapter. We are now working through the Half Blood Prince (Year 6).

2 comments:

Mrs. Tom said...

woo hoo, thanks for the tips

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! And, I'll pass along to my brother where you found interesting details since he is working his way through the books as well.