Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Day 1:

Accomplishments:

1642 emails deleted.
10 oz of milk produced for R2 (more than I ever got for Boo).

Tomorrow:
170 real emails to read/file/learn and/or respond to...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, R2 has had you on a pretty tough training regimen for some months now.

Now, what do you want for dinner on Friday in honor of your first week back at work?

Anonymous said...

Fred... you are the Best! I want to come for dinner too, but the commute is too long. I vote for comfort food. Have fun.

Good job Mama on all that milk production. It must be hard to focus on emails when your mind is on Boo and R2!

Anonymous said...

Fred...Wanna come to Bronco Nation for a while?

Good job Mama....I was gonna email you but that would just add to the load....so sending love here instead.

Mama said...

Fred's Crispy & Roasted, please!