Boo was drawing last night. "Down, Down, Across. Look, Mama, I made an 'H'Yes she did, and many more. Smart and pretty. Also, kudos to the daytime mama.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
All those Bootiful H's! So many different ones. It looks like a painting. I am so impressed. She can probably do "I"'s and "T"'s, "A"'s, "E"'s.....well, being Boo she'll have the entire alphabet down very soon.
Congratulations to our growing girl, her mind as well as her body.
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
1 comment:
All those Bootiful H's! So many different ones. It looks like a painting. I am so impressed. She can probably do "I"'s and "T"'s, "A"'s, "E"'s.....well, being Boo she'll have the entire alphabet down very soon.
Congratulations to our growing girl, her mind as well as her body.
Post a Comment