Thursday, November 8, 2007

Family Fun Night

We went with the Princess and her boys to Family fun night at a local community center.

Boo played in the gymnasium for awhile on cars and tumble mats and the alligator

There was a bunch of crafts. Boo and the boys (GJ pictured) made crowns, rainsticks, clothespin crocodiles, and more.

R2 had lots of fun things to look at

We started out the night with spaghetti and hot chocolate at a nearby restaurant. Boo drank the hot chocolate in about 2 minutes flat. When we arrived, we went straight to the potty since the activity was likely to take her attention away from her "needs". But, Mama didn't account for the volume of the hot chocolate and she had an accident during our stay. Mama was not prepared with clean dry clothes (silly Mama), but the Princess had QJ's basketball clothes in her car, so we finished our night in that. The bike rack behind her made a great "tunnel", but the photos didn't turn out.

Fun was had by all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I check the blog every day. I mean EVERY DAY! Sometimes more than once a day. So I was excited today when I saw the new blog Halloween lll. I made a comment and left it up on the computer so Bampa could see it when he got home. I peeked over his shoulder a few minutes after he sat down and... wait a minute... he was reading something I had not seen! I'M supposed to be first. I had a small internal temper tantrum and waited until he was finished so I could devour the unseen blog entry. Now I come to find that I missed several. Thank you for all of them. Looks like a lot of fun with the "J" family. QJ probably had something perfect for Boo to wear. He is such a stylish guy.