It's a good and special day. I got to have R2 with of all day at a class. He is (of course) a star.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm a little confused. R2 got to go with you? Boo went to daytime Mama? and, of course, R2, like Boo, is always a star! face it, Mama, your offspring are STARS! which they would not be without YOU being a star too. Daddy, too.
Yes. R2 got to come to the conference and sit in the back. One nice thing about mediators is that they tend toward liberal and were completely open to having a 6 month old attend their conference. It was a great day for me because I got to hear a pretty interesting lecture and smell my boy all day. At breaks, he would gather a "circle of adoration" as people came from around the room to sit and play with him and tell me how they couldn't believe how quiet and happy he was all day.
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
3 comments:
I'm a little confused. R2 got to go with you? Boo went to daytime Mama? and, of course, R2, like Boo, is always a star! face it, Mama, your offspring are STARS! which they would not be without YOU being a star too. Daddy, too.
I wish this is how I could spend time at conferences.
Yes. R2 got to come to the conference and sit in the back. One nice thing about mediators is that they tend toward liberal and were completely open to having a 6 month old attend their conference. It was a great day for me because I got to hear a pretty interesting lecture and smell my boy all day. At breaks, he would gather a "circle of adoration" as people came from around the room to sit and play with him and tell me how they couldn't believe how quiet and happy he was all day.
Post a Comment