Saturday, February 2, 2008

More Moolah Math

"What is in the car," Moolah asked this morning on the way to Boot Camp. I was pretty sure she was angling for another marshmallow out of the glove box.

"There are lots of things in the car. There is one daughter and one son."

"No, Mama, there are two daughters."

"Girls are daughters and boys are sons, so there is one daughter and one son."

"No, Mama, I'm a daughter and you are a daughter. There are two daughters."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moolah is always thinking! My brain would be tired from all that thinking! It does keep Mama and Daddy on their toes for answers. You two are going to be pooped when Ace starts in with questions.

Anonymous said...

How cute! I'm sure that by the time Ace is old enough to start questioning things around him, big sister will be able to chime in with all the answers :-)