Last week I experimented with making food for Ace. It was a lot of fun and way easier than I thought it would be. He's been enjoying the results, and a lot of them. A couple days ago, he ate at least 2 cups of food. In addition to the old standby carrots, sweet potatoes, and peas, he also has enjoyed green beans, parsnips and beets. Fruit is still not nice.
Here he is in his outfit that is all the same colors as he is...
Moolah learned how to put on her own shirts, which means she can now dress all by herself. She has been choosing her own clothes recently, and has shown a preference for striped shirts and her red sparkly shoes. Today she got to wear pajamas to Boot Camp because last week her friend MacKenzie wore her PJs.
She got her hair cut today. She likes her hair "Short like Daddy's."

Some conversations from this week:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm just hic-ing up."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm Pink Baby and White Baby's Mama."
"Yes. You're a very good Mama to your babies. Where did you learn how to be such a good Mama?"
"Boot Camp."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gleefully and with a giggle after an accident...
I like to stand in pee pee!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mama walks into her own room and turns on the light at about 10 pm...
"That light is shiny in my eyes."
"Why are you on Daddy's pillow, Moolah? I thought you were in your bed."
"I was so tired."
"So, why did you get out of your bed?"
"My book was in the way."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You made a mistake. That's OK. Everyone makes mistakes."
"Yes, I made a little mistake."
"No, you're a big girl so you made a big mistake."




1 comment:
What a great picture of Ace! I love his teeth, the ones that are showing. He is getting so big.
Moolah has a wonderful way of using language. Her expressions are so accurate and much more expressive than using language the way I do.
How short did her hair get? Really short like Daddy's???
Post a Comment