Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Sunday Statistics

Moolah and Ace hosted the Royal Family and the Seedlings for a Superbowl playdate.

Game stats:
  • 7 kids (6, 4, 4, 3, 22 mos, 13 mos, 8 mos)
  • 4 parents,
  • 1 crush developed (Abby + QJ)
  • 0 injuries (actual blood drawn, permanant stains, serious damage to property or pets)
  • 4 bandaids distributed
  • 5 minutes of the game viewed by parents (approximate, but it was the last 5 minutes, which really was all that counted)
  • New hot wing recipe (from Fred's Cookbook) approved
MVT (Most Valuable Toy) award to: flashlights
Honorable mention to: Dress up clothes and fairy house

6 comments:

Marge said...

Thanks Mama, we had a ton of fun!

Anonymous said...

We actually watched the entire game. I even left Sunday Meditation Group early to be home in time but missed the first 5 minutes.

You are right... it was the last 5 minutes that mattered. We had a good time. I made Dal and served it with pita chips. Not the typical ball game food. It was hot and spicy and good.

Sounds like your house was much more active!

Anonymous said...

I am looking at the blog (again). I am so appreciate of all the news and stories you tell us all about. It makes me feel very connected to Strider's House Family. Not the same as seeing you, of course, but very connected anyway.

Thank you, Thank you.

Anonymous said...

We had a fab time. Given the complete lack of naps all around, it went great! And we learned a very important fact: mini princess is allergic to dogs. Very good info since we were considering acquiring one with my new career move. She STILL has hives. :)

Anonymous said...

4 parents? I count 5.

Mama said...

Daddy is right. There were 5 parents. It seemed like we were outnumbered more than that.