Saturday, May 3, 2008

Diaper Rodeo Champion

I love Google. I typed in "diaper changing restraint" or something like that and found my new favorite tool. Ace isn't a huge fan, but there's not much he can do about it. 21 of the best dollars I ever spent in my life.



Another recent purchase that Ace likes better... dippers. Easier to hold and easier to operate than a spoon. Gets yogurt, applesauce, and other thick stuff to his mouth. Yay!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lil' loved dippers! And Mama should have thought about the diaper rodeo champion purchase too, but didn't and now we are working on using the potty.

Anonymous said...

What a very handy gadget. I can remember many times when it would have been useful, mostly with Auntie BSU as a baby and then Lil too. Lil did not want to lie still at all. Moolah was so cooperative when it was her turn.

The dippers look good too.