Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Gimme Three Steps

Thanks to Daddy for putting together the birthday walking video!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo Hoo...The video is not coming through on my computer! Luckily I was there to watch but I wanted to re-live the wonderful time again.

Thanks for some great memories Ace! I loved your crown. Moolah made a truly beautiful one for you.

Mama said...

Try clicking a few times. It's sometimes loading and sometimes not for some reason.. .but you should be able to get it eventually.

Anonymous said...

I've tried loading a few times now too and just get a white box. I'll keep checking.

Mama said...

I'll try to fix it tonight.

Anonymous said...

I tried it at Strider's house on Tuesday morning and clicked several times. All I got was "buffering" so I waited to try it again at home. I just got the white box here, like auntie BSU.

I'll try again tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

That was Fantastic! Thank you, Thank you....

Anonymous said...

Good Job Ace!

Anonymous said...

Good job Ace!

Anonymous said...

Great video! Looks like you all had a lot of fun celebrating one year with Ace! Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Just watching again... Ace makes me smile!