I will say that these make me happy as they remind me of Fruit Stripe gum. That has nothing to do with either Moolah or Ace's personalities. They simply make me giggle.
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
4 comments:
I accept your challenge. To narrow results I need to know what sizes I'm looking for. I'm very excited. I love a task!
I will say that these make me happy as they remind me of Fruit Stripe gum. That has nothing to do with either Moolah or Ace's personalities. They simply make me giggle.
That was scary fast...
I don't know what size Ace is since this will be his first pair of shoes with an actual size. I'll get it measured somehow.
Any idea on sizes yet? I was hoping to give "A" some competition.
Post a Comment