Thursday, June 19, 2008

13 Months

Ace is 13 months today. Tomorrow Moolah will be 3 1/2.

When Ace was first born, maybe even his first ride home in the car, he cried and I asked Moolah to sing to him. She sang the ABC's and he stopped crying.

In the last 13 months, we have requested Moolah's soothing song stylings countless times. In the car, during Boot Camp, in a restaurant, in a store. It works every single time.

Tonight, we were driving home from IKEA at 9 pm and he was way overdue for bed. He was completely unglued. Moolah soothed him by G or H.

P.S. Sorry for the absence... I've been really sick!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moolah is the BEST BIG SISTER ever! I remember from the first few minutes of Ace's life when she held Ace for the first time and looked at Mama and said " I Love Ace".

I have been in need of such a singing service when I am awake at 2 am every night! Can Moolah come over and sing to me too????

Anonymous said...

It's nice to have a good big sister. Hopefully Ace realizes it before I did. Take Care of yourself, Emmum!