Prince 5 thought the Mini Princess would get lonely being the only one not on the comfortabler futon.
Mini Princes was just fine in her little zone. And, yes, I went and got a blanket so she wouldn't get cold.
Prince 5 thought the Mini Princess would get lonely being the only one not on the comfortabler futon.
5 comments:
Awww, nothing's sweeter than the sight of sleeping babies and toddlers! They look like they're perfectly incapable of wreaking the kind of havoc you blogged about earlier ;-)
ditto on the awwwwww. i love them. and did mini princess do the whole thing about how monkey had to have the flower blankie and pillow and baby had to have the satin blankie and pillow? geez. OCD much? but it makes her happy. i think it would have made your life a living hell if i'd forgotten those. not that it sounds far off from what you got anyhow.....
I have to third the awwww.
If you ladies ever want to swap your toddlers for a couple of teenage girls let me know....
That one gets an AAAAHHHHHH!! I need every minute I can get between now and teenagehood. But, if you want to send your girls across the pond to babysit...
No, I didn't have to put the right baby with the right blanket. Although there was much time for that after I left.
And REALLY... although it was a night short on sleep, it was entirely amusing.
We are glad you are on the mend.
They are all so beautiful, sleeping. What a night it must have been full of education, along with fun, for all.
Post a Comment