Thursday, June 26, 2008

What is it about panties?

Panties are fascinating to both my kids. Preferably dirty. If I leave a pair of panties on the floor, or sort out a pile of laundry, at least one if not both will end up carrying panties around, putting panties on their head, putting panties over their clothes, wearing panties as a backpack... the list is endless. They don't pick out shirts or towels. Sometimes Ace will chew on a sock if no panties are available. Otherwise, it's panties.

Oh, and if no panties are around, they'll both head for the same pair of my shoes, shiny red flats.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Panties are a big hit here too. Both Lil' and her sister dog like to grab them from piles of clean or dirty laundry. The only difference is that sister dog chews them and Lil' thinks they make great hats and necklaces. She especially likes her 'big monkey' panties from Moolah, and since they won't fit for a while I have a hard time saying no to monkey panty necklaces, until it's time to go out of the house...then the panties must come off.

Anonymous said...

Does Moolah wear her own or yours? It will be a little different when Ace gets underwear. Boys don't call them panties!

Mama said...

Moolah likes mine, Ace likes mine or Moolahs. No one cares about Daddy's.

Anonymous said...

I use to find my mom's under her pillow.

Now of course I know why - which is really really gross.