Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

It's been awhile since I set a New Year's Goal.  But, I've got one this year...

12 miles of Knitting/Crocheting.

One mile a month.

Check my progress over there ------->

5 comments:

Oosje said...

It is an excellant resolution! I love it. What a wonderful way to spend your "extra" time.

How does one measure this? By inches of yarn knitted?

If my math was better I would know how many inches in a mile!

Not sure how to check the progress with the arrow, but I'll figure it out.

Oosje said...

Hey! I found it. The Knit-o-meter.

Mama said...

You actually measure it by weight and convert it to yards, then KnitMeter posts it as miles.

1 mile = 1760 yards

1 mile = 63,360 inches

12 miles = 760,320 inches

Whew.

Oosje said...

Whew - is right. You better get busy.
I'm ready to put in my requests for your knitting goods whenever you run out if ideas.

Mama said...

I take requests anytime....