Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
5 comments:
I love it! You are such a beautiful pregnant mama.
Oops..I forgot I don't have to anonymous...I love you sis...
You look great. It is longer than I thought. Very flattering and I love the color. Can't wait to see it for real.
I love it! I agree with Oosje, it's very flattering, Not too short, just right. You look lovely! xo
Amazingly, I think that's how it looked when you started law school!?
How time flies....
Post a Comment