Look how smart she looks. I believe she's really reading, after all, she know's her alphabet already. I'm so happy she likes her new purse. Loved Auntie bsu's comment.
We discussed that the purse could come into the library, but we could not play with the noisemakers. It wouldn't have mattered, the children's library is not particularly quiet.
Yes, she did choose a book about submarines. I tried to tempt her with others, but she liked that one. This was her favorite page because it was yellow.
I promise that she will say "nuclear" correctly. I hate the fact that the man with his finger on the button can't pronounce the button. One of my pet peeves!
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
6 comments:
Hmmm...library and noisemakers...not a great match but the purse is beautiful!
Was she really learning about nuclear subs in that picture? If she was, please teach her the proper non-presidential pronunciation.
Look how smart she looks. I believe she's really reading, after all, she know's her alphabet already. I'm so happy she likes her new purse. Loved Auntie bsu's comment.
We discussed that the purse could come into the library, but we could not play with the noisemakers. It wouldn't have mattered, the children's library is not particularly quiet.
Yes, she did choose a book about submarines. I tried to tempt her with others, but she liked that one. This was her favorite page because it was yellow.
I promise that she will say "nuclear" correctly. I hate the fact that the man with his finger on the button can't pronounce the button. One of my pet peeves!
Welcome back, Nanna!!
Just as long as he knows it's different from his Staples Easy button....
Post a Comment